Mathematical Pick-Up Lines
- I wish I was your derivative so I could lie tangent to your curves.
- How can I know so many hundreds of digits of pi and not the 7 digits of your phone number?
- I wish I was your second derivative so I could investigate your concavities.
- You and I would add up better than a Riemann sum.
- I need a little help with my Calculus, can you integrate my natural log?
- I am equivalent to the Empty Set when you are not with me.
- I don’t like my current girlfriend. Mind if I do a you-substitution?
- I can figure out the square root of any number in less than 10 seconds. What? You don’t believe me? Well, then, let’s try it with your phone number.
- Hey…nice asymptote.
- I don’t know if you’re in my range, but I’d sure like to take you back to my domain.
- If i were a function you would be my asymptote - i always tend towards you.
- I wish i was your problem set, because then i’d be really hard, and you’d be doing me on the desk.
- My love is like an exponential curve. it’s unbounded.
- You’ve got more curves than a triple integral.
- Honey, you’re sweeter than pi.
Happy Pi Day!
sometimesoften i don’t understand you at all.
Weird new Japanese trend of the day: doorknob licking.
I wish all scientific papers were this concise.
Best. Abstract. Ever.
Sexy Sagan (Happy bday, Carl)
How will we ever ensure life in the meantime?
"For years, scientists have been aware of the effectiveness of placebo in treating a surprisingly wide range of conditions," said Dr. Jonathan Bergen of the FDA’s Center for Drug Evaluation and Research. "It was time to provide doctors with this often highly effective option."
Oh dear … it’s funny because it’s true. Check this old post out for a fun look at placebo effects.
Click that last post, it’s a pretty nice video about placebos.